Medical Oxygen Cylinder Details
Cylinder Capacity: 1.4 Cubic Meter
One cylinder can be used for 10-11 hours continuously at 2 litre/minute.
Buying and Rental Options
Requirements and Procedure
- Doctor’s Prescription & Recommendation (for continuous use of medical oxygen at home)
- Copy of National ID/Passport/Driving License
- Copy of Bank Account Cheque leaf
- Linde Bangladesh medical oxygen sales and rental facility is available only at the Tejgaon Sales Centre.
- Our Security Attendants are specially trained and assigned for giving prompt service to the individual Medical Oxygen customers at Tejgaon Sales Centre Gate.
- Once the customer enters the Sales Centre, security will receive the empty cylinder(s) at gate house and raise colored gate entry slip (priority service) and handed over to customer for raising invoice.
- Customer will go to Sales counter with the colored gate entry slip and counter assistant will serve the customer on priority basis.
- Security Attendant will provide full cylinder to the customer against invoice.
- Estimated time needed to serve each customer is 10 - 15 minutes.
- Leaflets in Bengali/English are available at Gate House and customer service counter for further reference.
For further queries, please contact:
Tejgaon Sales Centre
285 Tejgaon Industrial Area
Tel: 8870322-27 Ext-147
Mobile: 01708 500 600
Customer Service: 08 000 303 303 (toll free)